Wednesday, December 5, 2012

21 months together...........

Well yesterday I had a great day spend the afternoon with the one I love dearly. We been together today 12/5/2012 21 months and I wouldnt want to be with anyone else but him this long. When we first started dating we didnt think we was going to be together that long at all. For the both of us this is the longest relationship we ever been in. Christmas will be the secound christmas we spend together and I'm so happy to be with someone like him he just makes me so happy. Even though we going the somethings right now we dont let that bring us down we still move forward together and keep our head up. We talk about having a future together I honestly think we made for each other. Because within the first of our relationship we so comfortable around each other like we knew each for years already. We fight like a married couple, play like little kids, and stick up for each other like we bother and sister I love that boy. End of Story NO ONE could ever take his place in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. thats really good how you and him get along that well. i feel the same about my honey. the best wishes to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i almost cried reading this! congrats to the both of y'all and i wish y'all the best going forward.

    ReplyDelete