Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year's

1. What are your New Year's Resolutions? What led you to make these resolutions? Do you think you will keep them? Explain why or why not.

My New Year's Resolution is to really try to improve on my attitude towards others and my parent (Grandma). Making this resolution was because I've notice a change in me and my grandma's relationship and she's the only person I have in my life to take care of me and give me the things I need. I'm really going to try my hardest to keep it because I really don't want anything to happen to our relationship and something terrible happens and it's to late to let her know how I feel. We argue to much and cant seem to get on the same page and I know this with the adverage teenager but it shouldnt be like this everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment