Monday, November 5, 2012

Bleeing heart

Today is Nov. 5th and today is 20months for me and my sweety. But i need a little advice lately its like we cant talk to each other about nothing anymore. if i try talking to him he gets mad or he'll try to change the subject. Recently we had a big argument just from me asking a simple question just trying to get some answer from him. I dont understand why is it so hard for him to give me a direct answer. 2 Months ago i lied to him yes i know i messed up and I am making up for that each and every passing day but i just want to show him that i am still the girl he fell in love with almost 2 yearsd ago. He feels that since i messed up i shouldnt be able to ask him questions, but i look at it as im still your girlfriend and i still have a right to know things. You cant keep throwing that up in my face when you said you wasnt going to do that in the first place. This boy is my heart i love him always and no matter what nothing will come between that. But making up from what i did isnt easy i know he forgave me and i understand he will never forget and i dont expect him to get over, over not but to at least give me a chance to prove my love to him. We have been through so much with each other our families and parents. But some how we mainage to make it through all that so why cant we get through this like everything else. I just dont understand he is my true love and crying isnt maken it any better so i try not to cry so much. But you relize your best relationship is slipping through your hands what are you suppose to do. I know i dont have all the answer but i will have the answer to this in time but time isnt moving fast enough. I feel like we can get through this and back to where we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment