Thursday, November 8, 2012

While today is not one of my best days. Havnt really held a good conv with the one I call my other half, and havent seen him in a week. I dont know what to do anymore about this sitiuation. It's like he doesnt want to talk he says why talk when it's not going to get anywhere which I think if we sat down and talked seriously about our relationship it would really make a difference but he doesnt think so. If i keep bugging him talk to it's not going to do anything but make the sitiuation even wrost. This boy means the world to me. Like if we dont make it how are you suppose to get over that one person you did everthing together was always with for almost 2 years. Just thinking about that brings tears to my eyes because I cant let go from someone who's always been there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment