Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Our 44th president 4years ago became the first black president and lived up to that. Being the first black president and first black family in the white house is such an honor for all african americans. Then on top of thaht the first democrate in years to get voted back in for anpther four years is amazing, Watching the elections votes come in was nerve wrecking because honestly in the beginning it really seemed like Romeny was going to won. I started getting real scared because I started thinking about my futher he would've I dont know how i was going to go to college next because my family can't afford to pay my way and my plan is to get scholarships as many as possilbe. Obama has had a lot on his plate since being in office if you notice how he looked when he first went in and what he look like now he has a lot more grey hairs now. Being the president for the untied states is not an easy job you have to deal with a lot and more so with things you didnt have anything to do with. The thing now that we/ Obama has to worry about is someone trying to take his life. A lot of people were upset fours ago when he got in imagen how they feel now that his back in for another fours years people are not happy about that. I know Romney thought he had it in the bag but when Obama's numbers kept going up he had something to worry about then. I prayed so hard yesterday that Obama won his done a lot but its a lot more to be done that just couldnt get done in just four years hopefully we can see a lot more progress being done these next fours to come well his in office.  

No comments:

Post a Comment