Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My granny

This weekend is going to be great it's my granny's birthday this saturday she is so excited. I really want to take her out for her birthday and get her something special. She does so much for me and I just want to show her how much I am thankful for all the things she does for me. My granny is so giving she will give me her very last just so I can have something and want be walking around with nothing. She would take her whole check and spend it on me because she wants me to have some nice clothes, She keeps my hair up for me and keeps my nails done. Ever since I was little and my dad wasnt in my life she's always been there. Now that I'm a senior and my mom moved out almost a year ago she has really been there through everything and making sure I have the things I need for school and etc. I love my granny and glad she's in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment